This is the way I break it down:
- The ideas: pretty much the same--reactionary to the Nth degree
- The logic: "Change is Communism," "Change is Socialism," "People who bring change are the Antichrist." 1959 = 2009
- The anger: I think it was probably worse in the 1950s
- The handwriting: better in the 1950s
- The spelling: the unfortunate spelling of "Public Option" might be a Freudian slip, I don't know. It was probably better in the 1950s.
- The use of the word, "NO:" better and more comprehensive in '09.