16 June 2006

New Pictures

I had some more pictures developed, and I wanted to share them with you. I'm still using a 35mm dinosaur--er, I mean camera--so I had to get a CD along with developing so I could share these with you as soon as I could.


Here are the kids and me in Santa Fe, New Mexico. You can see the pueblo architecture around us that makes this such a charming city.




This is Ellie with two Navajo friends, Alexis and Ashley, after church on Saturday. The girl on the far right is Brooke, the daughter of our friends, John and Kellie Van Eyk.

2 comments:

April McNulty said...

Those are some nice pictures. I liked the picture with Owen checking out the jail, and Ellie with the chuck wagon. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»